I’m adding this infographic to The Best Sites For Learning About The World’s Different Cultures:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Latest Updated Resources On Muslim Travel Ban
February 3, 2017
The Measure Of America
December 18, 2008
New Resources On Race & Racism
April 27, 2015
Leave a reply Cancel reply
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- I Like This Video: “Inventive History Teacher”
- Video: Watch Malala’s New Film, “Stranger At The Gate,” Accompanied By A Free Study Guide
- Canva Announces A Ton Of Artificial Intelligence Updates
- The Best Resources For Helping Students See The Benefits Of Writing (In The AI Age)
- A Beginning List Of The Best Sites For Free ELL/ESL Lesson Plans – Who Am I Missing?
- Larry Ferlazzo on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Gregor Allan Smith on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Christina on The Best Videos For Celebrating Pi Day
- Larry Ferlazzo on Here’s The Advice I Offered To Teachers – Through The Sacramento Bee – About Teaching ELLs. What Would You Add?
- haleyadams54 on Here’s The Advice I Offered To Teachers – Through The Sacramento Bee – About Teaching ELLs. What Would You Add?
Dear Larryr ,
I am a teacher from Lithuania and have been following your website for some years already.Thank you for sharing interesing information.
Would like to ask you some suggestion what tool can be used in order to follow my students progress where I could write points for their activities and see their progress in diagrams. I think a year ago I found such a tool but now I cannot find it. Have thought to ask you. Thanks in advance.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
All the best,