Here’s a fun video that English Language Learners could watch and then describe what they saw in writing and verbally:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Automatic Captioning Tools For Presentations
October 8, 2018
Excellent New TED-ED Video: “The Atlantic slave trade: What too few textbooks told you”
December 23, 2014
Video: How big is the Solar System?
November 26, 2019
Hilarious Video Clip On Motivation, Alfie Kohn, & “The Office”
September 19, 2010
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- This Week’s Free & Useful Artificial Intelligence Tools For The Classroom
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues
- Most Popular Posts Of The Week
- Six Changes I THINK I See In Students Since The Pandemic Began – What About You?
- “Peer Observations Can Make Us Better Teachers. Here’s How”