Each week, I publish a post containing three or four particularly useful resources on classroom instruction, and you can see them all here.

You might also be interested in The Best Articles (And Blog Posts) Offering Practical Advice & Resources To Teachers In 2014 – Part Two.

Here are this week’s picks:

15 Mistakes New Teachers Make (and what I learned making them) is by AJ Juliani. I’m adding it to The Best Advice For New Teachers.

Differentiation Isn’t Perfect — But It Can Work is from Edudemic. I’m adding it to The Best Resources On Differentiating Instruction.

Maybe we don’t understand what readers really do – and why it matters is by Grant Wiggins. I’m adding it to The Best Resources On “Close Reading” — Help Me Find More.

Five-Minute Film Festival: 8 Interactive Video Tools for Engaging Learners is from Edutopia. I’m adding it to A Potpourri Of The Best & Most Useful Video Sites.

Rubrics: What My Students Had to Say About Them is from Crawling Out Of The Classroom. I’m adding it to The Best Rubric Sites (And A Beginning Discussion About Their Use).

The science of homework: tips to engage students’ brains is from The Guardian. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About Homework Issues.