The Washington Post has just published an excerpt from my new student motivation book. They took it from the chapter on transfer of learning and titled it The real stuff of schooling: How to teach students to apply knowledge.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
June 28, 2011
January 7, 2017
September 30, 2009
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Asking “Why Not?” & “What If?” As Well As “Why?” on
- All Student Handouts From Our New Book – Plus Five Bonus Chapters – Are Now Available For Free Download on
- The Best Sites For Smartboard Resources (& For Other IWB’s) on
- The “True Stories” Book Series Is An Extraordinary Match For My ELL Newcomers Classroom – Do You Know Of Other Similar Titles? on
- BBC Video: “Auschwitz: Drone video of Nazi concentration camp” on