Here’s the latest edition of this every-weekend feature . These are the posts appearing this blog that received the most “hits” in the preceding seven days (though they have originally been published on an earlier date).
You might also be interested in Most Popular Posts In 2015 – So Far and Eighth Anniversary Of This Blog — What Have Been My Most Popular Posts?
Here they are:
1. Easily Make Your Own Unique (& Fake) CNN, NY Times, Etc. Website With “News Jack”
2. Answers To “What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?”
3. The Best Comic Strips For Students & Teachers In 2012 — So Far
4. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom
5. The Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education In 2015 – So Far