The great Mia MacMeekin has created a Spanish version of her popular Bloom’s Taxonomy infographic (you can find the English version at The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom). You can also see a bigger version at her site.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Guest Post: Guidelines For Teachers Observing Their Peers
February 13, 2018
July 22, 2008
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- AI Can Be Helpful To Teachers But, Despite What Sal Khan Says, It Will Not Be “the biggest Positive Transformation That Education Has Ever Seen”
- Here’s The Final Project My ELL U.S. History Class Is Doing This Week
- The Best Posts About Using Artificial Intelligence With ELLs
- Another Great (I Think) Way For ELLs To Use Artificial Intelligence
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week