The great Mia MacMeekin has created a Spanish version of her popular Bloom’s Taxonomy infographic (you can find the English version at The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom). You can also see a bigger version at her site.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
January 22, 2012
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- This Week’s Free & Useful Artificial Intelligence Tools For The Classroom
- President Biden Will Give His State Of The Union Address On March 7th – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- “Strategies for Helping Students Connect to Lessons”
- The “Best” Tools For Teachers To Create Their Own AI Chatbots
- “LiveWorksheets” Is Another Forgotten Gem (By Me) That Has Been Rediscovered (By Me) & Is A Huge Help In My ELL Newcomers Class