Here’s the latest edition of this every-weekend feature . These are the posts appearing this blog that received the most “hits” in the preceding seven days (though they have originally been published on an earlier date).
You might also be interested in Most Popular Posts In 2015 – So Far and Eighth Anniversary Of This Blog — What Have Been My Most Popular Posts?
Here they are:
1. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom
2. The Best Sites To Help Teach About 9/11
3. New OECD Report Is Not An Indictment Of Ed Tech – It’s Really An Indictment Of Unilateralism & Professional Development
4. The Best Resources For Learning About Mexico’s Independence Day
5. The Best Resources On Reading Fluency (Including How To Measure It)