Colorín Colorado, the great resource for all teachers and parents of English Language Learners, unveiled a new site redesign today.
In addition to the new lay-out, they added new features. Here’s a quote from their announcement:
Colorín Colorado is pleased to announce that it has launched its new website! The new site, made possible by the long-time support of founding partner American Federation of Teachers and our more recent partnership with the National Education Association, features the outstanding, research-based bilingual content our audiences know and love presented in a new, user-friendly design, along with new ELL resources.
Highlights of the new site include:
- A fresh, modern design featuring the artwork of award-winning illustrators Rafael López and David Díaz
- Better display and easier access on mobile phones and tablets
- Video featured throughout the site showing excellent ELL instruction at all age levels
- A video library that compiles all of our ELL classroom videos and interviews
- An updated navigation making it easy to find (and come back to!) what you’re looking for
- Integration of the Common Core and ELLs blog within ColorínColorado.org
- Updated information on ELL resources by state
- A resource library featuring all of our great recommended resources
- Booklists for kids, teens, and professionals organized by topic
- Easier access to our Spanish-language content for parents and educators
- Easier sharing on social media channels (with a new sharing option for Pinterest!)