Here are some recent useful posts and articles on educational policy issues (You might also be interested in The Best Articles & Posts On Education Policy In 2015 – So Far):

The Truth About School Funding is an excellent post by Ben Spielberg. I’m adding it to The Best Sites For Learning That Money Does Matter For Schools.

It’s Time to Restructure Teacher Professional Development appeared in Ed Week. I’m adding it to The Best Resources On Professional Development For Teachers — Help Me Find More.

Educators in the Middle East Tackle the Common Core is from Ed Week. I’m adding it to A Collection Of My “Best” Lists On The Common Core.

Changing Distributions: How Online College Classes Alter Student and Professor Performance is from Stanford. I’m adding it to The Best Posts & Articles On MOOC’s — Help Me Find More. Thanks to Paul Bruno for the tip.

A report on high school grad rates came out this week and received a fair amount of attention. Why Iowa’s graduation rate is so much higher than California’s is from The LA Times. EdSource also wrote about it, as did Slate (More Students Are Graduating High School Than Ever Before. But Can They Read?).

‘Friedrichs v. CTA’ – What you need to know about challenge to union dues is from Ed Source. I’m adding it to The Best Resources On The Awful Friedrichs Case.

It’s Time to Move on from Using Student Growth in Evaluating Teachers is an interesting piece that appeared in a surprising source, Real Clear Education. I learned about it from Alexander Russo. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About Effective Student & Teacher Assessments.