Here’s the latest edition of this every-weekend feature . These are the posts appearing this blog that received the most “hits” in the preceding seven days (though they have originally been published on an earlier date).
You might also be interested in Most Popular Posts In 2015 – So Far and Eighth Anniversary Of This Blog — What Have Been My Most Popular Posts?
Here they are:
1. The Best Resources For Teaching & Learning About The Paris Attacks
2. The Best Sites To Teach and Learn About Thanksgiving
3. Great New Video: “When People Make Mistakes Their Brains Grow, More Than When They Got Work Right”
4. My ELL Gratitude Lesson – With Student Handout
5. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom