Here’s the latest edition of this every-weekend feature . These are the posts appearing this blog that received the most “hits” in the preceding seven days (though they have originally been published on an earlier date).
You might also be interested in The Twenty Most Popular Posts In 2015 and Eighth Anniversary Of This Blog — What Have Been My Most Popular Posts?
Here they are:
1. The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
2. Chronas May Be The Best New World History Site Of The Year
3. The Fifteen Tech Tools & Non-Tech Resources I Use Most Often With My Students
4. The Best Places To Learn About Christmas, Hanukkah, & Kwanzaa
5. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom