Two years ago I began this regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention.

You might also be interested in The Best Resources, Articles & Blog Posts For Teachers Of ELLs In 2015 – So Far and The Best Websites For English Language Learner Students In 2015 – So Far.

Here are this week’s choices:.

The National Clearinghouse for English Language Acquisition (NCELA) has published a very useful series of two-page reports called “Fast Facts” which explain data related to English Language Learners. They have a good list titled Sources for English Learner (EL) Data. I’m adding these resources to The Best Ways To Keep-Up With Current ELL/ESL/EFL News & Research. Thanks to CASLS for the tip.

Shadowing a student shows how to make learning more relevant is from Phi Delta Kappan and is about working with immigrant students.

Report Recommends Longer School Day for English-Language Learners is from Education Week.

OECD, the big international ed organization, has just published a report titled Immigrant Students at School.

How to Better Integrate Immigrant Students into the K-12 System appeared in US News.

12 Fun Speaking Games for Language Learners is from Edutopia. I’m adding it to The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English.

Giving Students a Well-Deserved Break- 13 Addictive Word Games is from Blog de Cristina. I’m adding it to The Best Sites Where ELL’s Can Learn Vocabulary.

Predictors of the Instructional Strategies that Elementary School Teachers Use with English Language Learners is from TCR.

Preschool programs face challenge of preparing staff to teach English learners is from Ed Source.