My latest NY Times student interactive for English Language Learners is on Martin Luther King, Jr. Students learn about idioms and respond to a writing prompt.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
January 17, 2010
October 12, 2014
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “Teaching Writing Requires Leaving Students With an ‘I Can Do It!’ Spirit”
- “Comics for Inclusive English Language Learning” Is An Amazing Resource For ELLs & Others
- Statistic Of The Day: “More Than 1 Million Students Didn’t Enroll During the Pandemic”
- “Key Takeaways from the 2020/2021 School Year”
- Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL