Here’s the latest edition of this every-weekend feature . These are the posts appearing this blog that received the most “hits” in the preceding seven days (though they have originally been published on an earlier date).
You might also be interested in The Twenty Most Popular Posts In 2015 and Eighth Anniversary Of This Blog — What Have Been My Most Popular Posts?
Here they are:
1. Here’s A New Phonics Activity I Did Today
2. The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
3. NEW “Fillable” PDF Forms For IB Theory Of Knowledge Presentations
4. Must-Watch Video Of The Day: New RSA Animation Of Carol Dweck Talk
5. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom