Here’s the latest edition of this every-weekend feature . These are the posts appearing this blog that received the most “hits” in the preceding seven days (though they have originally been published on an earlier date).
You might also be interested in The Twenty Most Popular Posts In 2015 and Eighth Anniversary Of This Blog — What Have Been My Most Popular Posts?
1. “KnowMe” Has Immediately Become The Most Useful iPhone App In My Classroom
2. New Study Suggests That Teacher Observations Should Focus More On Teacher Inputs, Less On Student Outcomes
3. The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English
4. The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
5. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom