The Benefits Of Being Bilingual is the headline of my latest New York Times Learning Network student interactive for English Language Learners. Students read a passage, have to choose the best summary, study prefixes and respond to a writing prompt.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
January 27, 2014
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week
- “Where Did They Go Wrong? Teachers Learn From Their Mistakes”
- A Look Back: These Are The Best Six Paragraphs You’re Going To Read About Teacher-Parent Communication This Year
- Daylight Saving Time Begins On March 10th – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources