I’m adding this new TED-Ed video and lesson to The Best Sites For Learning About Nutrition & Food Safety:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
January 16, 2015
February 17, 2014
February 8, 2014
January 11, 2009
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Four "New" Activities I'm Doing Next Week In My ELL Newcomers Class
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Video Clips On Goal-Setting -- Help Me Find More
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- Get A Free PDF Of The NY Times' "1619 Project"
- The Best Places To Read & Write "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- I Will Never Teach Another Lesson on “Grit” Without Including This NY Times Piece On The Value Of Quitting
- A Look Back: When A “Good” Class Goes “Bad” (And Back To “Good” Again!)
- Here’s How My ELL Beginner Students Will Evaluate Our Class AND Me – How Can I Make It Better?
- Three Thoughtful Reflections On The “Reading Wars”
- Jan. 24th Is The Second Annual United Nations’ International Day Of Education – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources