Two years ago I began this regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention.

You might also be interested in The Best Resources, Articles & Blog Posts For Teachers Of ELLs In 2016 – So Far.

Here are this week’s choices:

Sink or Swim: The American Attitude Toward English Learners is a very interesting summary of a recent report (the link to the actual report is in the article, too). I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About The Ins & Outs Of Reclassifying ELLs.

PopLingual is a constantly updating site of resources, including blogs and articles, related to English Language Learners.

Refugees in Pa. District Denied Access to Adequate Education, Lawsuit Argues is from Ed Week.

The Seven Best Short Animated Films for the Language Classroom is from Kieran Donaghy. I’m adding it to The Best Popular Movies/TV Shows For ESL/EFL.

Vagalume is a Brazilian site that uses music videos to help users learn English. Thanks to CASLS for the tip.