Here’s the latest edition of this regular feature . These are the posts appearing this blog that received the most “hits” in the preceding seven days (though they may have originally been published on an earlier date).
You might also be interested in The Twenty Most Popular Posts In 2016 – So Far and Ninth Anniversary Of This Blog — What Have Been My Most Popular Posts?
1. A Look Back: The Best Piece Of Classroom Management Advice I Ever Read
2. Wow – “My Simple Show” Is An Extraordinary Tool For Creating Free Video “Explainers”
3. Answers To “What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?”
4. “What Would You Do?” Is A Fantastic Video Series For Theory Of Knowledge Classes
5. Six – Yes, Count ‘Em, Six – New & Different Visual Representations Of Words Used At The Conventions