An interview with the founders of Black Lives Matter is a very interesting new TED-Talk. The video itself probably won’t show up in an RSS Reader (for some reason, they haven’t put it on YouTube), but I’ve embedded it directly from TED, where you can also find a transcript (which would be useful in a classroom).
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
November 6, 2011
December 21, 2012
May 20, 2013
April 16, 2009
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- My Latest BAM! Radio Show Is On How This Year Of Pandemic Teacher Will Alter Our Future Classroom Practice
- Video: Dave Grohl Honors Teachers At Inaugural Concert
- Feb. 3rd Is World Read Aloud Day – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- Thursday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopenings
- New CNN Video: “‘Overjoyed’: Hear from poet who stole the show at inauguration”