An interview with the founders of Black Lives Matter is a very interesting new TED-Talk. The video itself probably won’t show up in an RSS Reader (for some reason, they haven’t put it on YouTube), but I’ve embedded it directly from TED, where you can also find a transcript (which would be useful in a classroom).
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
September 18, 2014
March 11, 2013
February 21, 2009
April 27, 2008
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- How Many Hours Can Our Students Be Expected To Be “Doing School” This Fall? on
- Literactive Working Again on
- Can Providing Hand Sanitizer In The Classroom Help Student Learning? on
- A Look Back: Three Videos Of English Language Learners Giving Advice To Teachers on
- Here’s Our Chapter On Distance Learning With ELLs & It’s Free To Download (No Registration Required!) on