An interview with the founders of Black Lives Matter is a very interesting new TED-Talk. The video itself probably won’t show up in an RSS Reader (for some reason, they haven’t put it on YouTube), but I’ve embedded it directly from TED, where you can also find a transcript (which would be useful in a classroom).
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
January 9, 2020
February 22, 2019
December 24, 2013
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Video: “Trump’s ‘Chinese Virus’ Rhetoric Part Of A Long U.S. Tradition Of Scapegoating”
- Video: “How Are Schools Dealing With The Digital Divide?”
- Today Is International Fact-Checking Day – Here Are A Ton of Teaching & Learning Resources
- Statistic Of The Day: Nobody Is Going To School
- The Best Sites Where You Can Find Cool Things That Happened On Your Birthday