An interview with the founders of Black Lives Matter is a very interesting new TED-Talk. The video itself probably won’t show up in an RSS Reader (for some reason, they haven’t put it on YouTube), but I’ve embedded it directly from TED, where you can also find a transcript (which would be useful in a classroom).
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
May 22, 2014
November 2, 2019
February 14, 2014
July 14, 2016
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “Eleven Strategies for Facing This Year’s Classroom Challenges”
- A Look Back: Thirteen Instructional Strategies & Web Tools To Support ELLs In Distance Learning
- Here’s A TV Clip Showing How Claims Are Supported By Evidence – Can You Recommend More?
- Thursday’s New Articles On School Reopenings
- Video: I Was Interviewed Today On CNN About School Reopenings
- We Tried “Speed Dating” In Zoom Class Today & It Went Great! on
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week on
- The Best Resources For Teaching Adult English Language Learners on
- I’d Like To Create A “Best” List Offering Links To Advice & Resources For People Teaching English Internationally (Or Wanting To) – What Would You Suggest? on
- Learn Multiple Languages With Lingo Hut on