Here are some recent useful posts and articles on educational policy issues (You might also be interested in The Best Articles, Videos & Posts On Education Policy In 2016 – Part Two):

A comprehensive list of what Betsy DeVos can — and can’t — do next is from Vox. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About Our New U.S. Secretary of Education.

U.S. Public Schools Are Not Failing. They’re Among The Best In The World is from The Huffington Post. I’m adding it to The Best Articles Pointing Out That Our Schools Are Not Failing — Please Suggest More.

A vote for DeVos is a vote for resegregation is from CNN. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning Why School Vouchers Are A Bad Idea (& Other Commentaries On “Choice”).

Equity and ESSA: Leveraging Educational Opportunity Through the Every Student Succeeds Act is from The Learning Policy Institute. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Understanding The Every Student Succeeds Act.

The Renewal-School Gamble is from The Atlantic. I’m adding it to “The Best Resources For Learning About Community Schools”

Community Schools: What We Know and What We Need to Know is a new study that I’m adding to the same list.