Here’s the latest edition of this regular feature . These are the posts appearing this blog that received the most “hits” in the preceding seven days (though they may have originally been published on an earlier date).
You might also be interested in 2016’s Most Popular Posts! ; Tenth Anniversary Of This Blog — What Have Been My Most Popular Posts? (Part One) and Part Two: Tenth Anniversary Of This Blog — What Have Been My Most Popular Posts?
1. Here Are The Ten Downloadable Graphic Organizers I Use With ELL Beginners To Write A Story
2. New TED-Ed Video & Lesson: “How to practice effectively…for just about anything”
3. The Atlantic’s New “Life Timeline” Could Be An Engaging Social Studies Tool
4. New Study On Reading Takes Right Idea & Messes It Up
5. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom