Here are some recent useful posts and articles on educational policy issues (You might also be interested in The Best Articles, Videos & Posts On Education Policy In 2016 – Part Two):

Arizona Frees Money for Private Schools, Buoyed by Trump’s Voucher Push is by Dana Goldstein. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning Why School Vouchers Are A Bad Idea (& Other Commentaries On “Choice”).

The Political Parallels and Contradictions of the School Choice, Food Choice — Er, Food Stamps — Debate is by Matt Barnum. I’m adding it to the same list.

A Glossary for the Current Education Debate is from Edutopia. I’m adding it to The Best Glossaries Of Education Terminology.

Teachers, Lawyers And Others Worry About The Fate Of Student Debt Forgiveness is from NPR. I shared other articles on this issue last week.

Six Ways to Improve High School Graduation Rates is from Education Week.

New Mexico Outlaws School ‘Lunch Shaming’ is from The New York Times.

The Wrong Move on Student Loans is also from The New York Times.

Tony Thurmond enters schools chief race pledging to fight Trump on education funding is from The Sacramento Bee.

2 Education Dept. Picks Raise Fears on Civil Rights Enforcement is from The New York Times.