I’ve previously shared several videos of Dan Ariely discussing motivation, and here’s a new one that is equally as interesting as the rest (though its focus is on the workplace, its applications to the classroom are obvious):
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Video: “Animated map shows how humans migrated across the globe”
September 20, 2017
Video: Wild Cycling!
December 11, 2013
Video: “Math Class” (Imagined by Kids)
March 13, 2014
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Infographic Of The Week: “The Top 50 Most Visited Websites in the World”
- June 5th Is World Environment Day – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- Most Popular Posts Of The Week
- “Timeguessr” Game Challenges You To Identify Both Place AND Time Of Image
- June 8th Is World Oceans Day – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources