This new PBS News Hour segment would be great for an IB Theory of Knowledge class or any Social Studies course to initiate a discussion of what is worth remembering/memorializing and for what reason:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
May 19, 2013
June 19, 2018
December 9, 2009
January 21, 2017
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Don’t The People Trying To Stop Teachers From Teaching About Systemic Racism Have Anything Better To Do With Their Lives?
- June 12th Would Be Anne Frank’s 92nd Birthday – Here Are Related Teaching & Learning Resources
- Saturday’s Must-Read Articles About School Reopenings
- Quote Of The Day: “There are more laws against schools teaching Critical Race Theory than schools that teach Critical Race Theory”
- New PBS NewsHour Video Segment: “After 40 years of AIDS, progress has been made but major problems remain”