As regular readers know, at the end of each week I share the five most popular posts from the previous seven days.
I thought people might find it interesting to see a list of the ten most popular posts from the previous thirty days.
You might also be interested in Most Popular Posts From This Blog In 2017 – So Far; Tenth Anniversary Of This Blog — What Have Been My Most Popular Posts? (Part One) and Part Two: Tenth Anniversary Of This Blog — What Have Been My Most Popular Posts?
1. Amazon Makes Its Teacher Resource-Sharing Site Public Today
2. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom
3. The Best Popular Movies/TV Shows For ESL/EFL (& How To Use Them)
4. New Study On Cellphones Helpful To Teachers Everywhere
5. The Best Sites For ELLs To Practice Online Dictation
6. “Factitious” Is An Online Game To Teach About Fake News
7. Focusing On The Impact Classroom Disruptions Have On Others, Not On The Students Doing The Disrupting
8. The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
9. The Best Online Virtual “Corkboards” (or “Bulletin Boards”)