The PBS NewsHour had this video report last night. If you would like to learn more about Flint, check out my multi-part series, Part 11 – Best Resources For Learning About Flint Water Crisis.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
February 14, 2014
October 25, 2014
February 6, 2012
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Five Key Lessons I’ve Learned About Distance Learning This Semester
- New PBS NewsHour Video Segment: “Poet tapped for inauguration to spread a message of unity”
- Video: Trevor Noah Interviews Dr. Mary Frances Berry – “The Power of Protest”
- Must-Read NY Times Column On Miguel Cardona’s Experience As An ELL
- Six Important New Resources For Learning About Martin Luther King, Jr.