Each week, I publish a post or two containing three or four particularly useful resources on classroom instruction, and you can see them all here.

You might also be interested in The Best Articles (& Blog Posts) Offering Practical Advice & Resources To Teachers In 2016 – Part Two andThe Best Resources On Class Instruction In 2017 – So Far.

Here are this week’s picks:

Meet the #SinglePointRubric is by Jennifer Gonzalez. I’m adding it to The Best Rubric Sites (And A Beginning Discussion About Their Use).

11 Research-Based Classroom Management Strategies is by Todd Finley. I’m adding it to Best Posts On Classroom Management.

How Teachers Are Addressing the ‘Take the Knee’ Controversy in Class is from Ed Week. I’m adding it to The Best Posts & Articles On How To Teach “Controversial” Topics.  You might also be interested in The Best Resources For Teaching & Learning About The National Anthem Protests.

Spaced Practice in Practice is from A Classroom Of One’s Own.

Retrieval Practice: The Most Powerful Learning Strategy You’re Not Using is from Jennifer Gonzalez.

I’m adding this to The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom: