'Web 2.0 paljastaa' photo (c) 2011, Janne Ansaharju - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/

In yet another attempt to get at the enormous backlog I have of sites worth blogging about, I post a regular feature called “The Week In Web 2.0.” (you might also be interested in The 50 Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education In 2017). I also sometimes include tech tools or articles about them that might not exactly fit the definition of Web 2.0:

Creatubbles lets teachers create free virtual classrooms where students can share their “maker” creations. I’m adding it to The Best Sites Where Students Can Work Independently & Let Teachers Check On Progress.

LiveWorksheets lets teachers either create, convert, or borrow existing worksheets and make them “fillable” online. You can create virtual classrooms (called “interactive workbooks”) of assigned activities where teachers can monitor student progress. I’m adding it to the same list. Thanks to Nik Peachey for the tip.

Kialo is a simple online debate site. I’m adding it to The Best Sites For Students To Create & Participate In Online Debates.