Each week, I publish a post or two containing three or four particularly useful resources on classroom instruction, and you can see them all here.

You might also be interested in The Best Articles (& Blog Posts) Offering Practical Advice & Resources To Teachers In 2016 – Part Two and The Best Resources On Class Instruction In 2017 – Part Two.

Here are this week’s picks:

Civic Online Reasoning is new from The Stanford History Education Group. I’m adding it to The Best Tools & Lessons For Teaching Information Literacy – Help Me Find More.

Resources For Teachers has a number of the same articles written for different reading levels.  I’m adding it to The Best Places To Get The “Same” Text Written For Different “Levels”

The story of this topic – in 50 objects! is from Russel Tarr. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Using “Object Lessons” In History.

Teams work better with a little help from your friends is a summary of a recent study. It might provide something to think about when dividing up students into small groups. I’m adding it to Best Posts On The Basics Of Small Groups In The Classroom.

6 Reasons to Try a Single-Point Rubric appeared in Edutopia. I’m adding it to The Best Rubric Sites (And A Beginning Discussion About Their Use).

Get Students to Reflect on the Logical Fallacies in Arguments is by Shelly Terrell. I’m adding it to The Best Multimedia Resources For Learning About Fallacies — Help Me Find More.