Yes, this blog has been around for eleven years!
Lots of numbers – ten million visitors, twenty-thousand daily readers, nine books.
But the real celebration for me is what I have learned through the process and how it has made me a better teacher.
It has been a great experience, and I hope that feeling will continue…
Today, I’ll be sharing the twenty most popular “Best” lists since this blog began. Later this week, I’ll be doing the same for the non-Best lists.
You might also be interested in:
A Look Back: All My Favorite Posts From The Past Eleven Years In One Place!
My All-Time Favorite Posts! (these are the best of the best)
Here are the most popular Best lists over the years (remember, I regularly revise and update all of them and you see all 1,900 categorized here):
1. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom
2. The Best Popular Movies/TV Shows For ESL/EFL
3. The Best Online Virtual “Corkboards” (or “Bulletin Boards”)
4. The Best Sites For Learning About The World’s Different Cultures
5. The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
6. The Best Sites For Online Photo-Editing & Photo Effects
7. The Best Comic Strips For Students & Teachers In 2012 — So Far
8. The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
9. The Best Teacher Resources For “Foldables”
10. The Best Sites For Grammar Practice
11. The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English
12. The Best Resources On Helping Our Students Develop A “Growth Mindset”
13. The Best Places To Read & Write “Choose Your Own Adventure” Stories
14. The Best Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced English Language Learner Sites
15. The Best Movie Scenes To Use For English-Language Development
16. The Best Sites For Learning Spanish Online
17. The Best Applications For Creating Free Email Newsletters
18. Not “The Best,” But “A List” Of Music Sites
19. The Best Websites For Learning & Teaching Geography
20. The Best Places To Get The “Same” Text Written For Different “Levels”