This month marks the eleventh anniversary of this blog.
I shared the most popular “Best” lists over that time in Eleventh Anniversary Of This Blog: What Have Been My Most Popular Posts? (Part One).
Today, I’ll share a list of the most popular posts that haven’t been “Best” lists:
1. Easily Make Your Own Unique (& Fake) CNN, NY Times, Etc. Website With “News Jack”
2. Answers To “What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?”
3. Helping Students Motivate Themselves: Practical Answers To Classroom Challenges
4. Why Is It Important For Students To Learn About Bloom’s Taxonomy?
5. March’s Infographics & Interactives Galore – Part Four
6. This Is The Best Video I’ve Seen On Perseverance & Resilience: “There’s no dishonor in having a disability”
7. What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
8. Have You Ever Taught A Class That Got “Out Of Control”?
9. Here’s The “Growth Mindset” Article & Prompt We’re Using As Part Of Our Semester Final
10. What Do You Do On The Last Day Of Class (Part Two)?
11. Writing Letters To Students
12. A Simple & Effective Classroom Lesson On Gratitude
13. A Good & Simple Collaborative Storytelling Lesson
14. “I Like This Lesson Because It Make Me Have a Longer Temper” (Part One)
15. An Effective Five-Minute Lesson On Metacognition
16. Reading Logs — Part Two (or “How Students Can Grow Their Brains”)
17. Useful “Fixed” vs. “Growth” Mindset Worksheet For Students
18. Excerpt From My Book On Teaching English Language Learners
19. Here’s A Goal-Tracking Sheet I’m Giving To Students