I’ve added this video to our Theory of Knowledge class blog in the same place I have many resources on the Milgram and Stanford Prison Experiment (it also includes a simple student assignment):
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Video: A Rube Goldberg Machine With A Storyline
April 19, 2017
Video: Colorado Fire Tornado
March 30, 2014
Video: “How The Immune System ACTUALLY Works”
October 4, 2021
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Canva Announces A Ton Of Artificial Intelligence Updates
- The Best Resources For Helping Students See The Benefits Of Writing (In The AI Age)
- A Beginning List Of The Best Sites For Free ELL/ESL Lesson Plans – Who Am I Missing?
- Study Highlights Intriguing Combo Of Retrieval Practice & Students Teaching Their Classmates
- March 25th Is “International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade” – Here Are Teaching Resources