Five years ago I began this regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention.

You might also be interested in The Best Resources, Articles & Blog Posts For Teachers Of ELLs In 2017 – So Far. and The Best Resources, Articles & Blog Posts For Teachers Of ELLs In 2017 – Part Two. Also, check out A Collection Of My Best Resources On Teaching English Language Learners.

In addition, look for our next book on teaching ELLs, which will be published in the Spring of 2018.

Here are this week’s choices:

Creating Chants is a post by Jane-Maria Harding da Rosa. I’m adding it to The Best Sites (& Videos) For Learning About Jazz Chants.

Backpack English is an intriguing interactive audio-visual tool for vocabulary learning. Here’s a video about it:

Fortune: A “Netflix” style video series comes via David Duebelbeiss.

Report: To Help Young ELLs Thrive, Cultivate Home Languages and Cultures is in Ed Week.

This is interesting: Different neural strategies for junior high school male and female English learners

Here’s an interview about a challenging topic: Curriculum Helps Immigrants Who Are Blind Learn English

“Money, Money, Money” is always a fun song to teach and sing when we are studying…money. Here is a lyrics video of the song:

Langliter is “A News & Ebook Reader for Advanced Language Learners.” Here’s a video about it: