Each week, I publish a post or two containing three or four particularly useful resources on classroom instruction, and you can see them all here.

You might also be interested in The Best Articles (& Blog Posts) Offering Practical Advice & Resources To Teachers In 2016 – Part Two and The Best Resources On Class Instruction In 2017 – Part Two.

Here are this week’s picks:

Incorporating Students’ Perspectives in the Design of Peer Review Activities is by Adam Loretto, Sara DeMartino, and Amanda Godley. What Do High School Students Think About Peer Review? is by the same authors. I’m adding them to The Best Posts On Helping Students Teach Their Classmates — Help Me Find More.

Making Decisions about Which Intervention is Best: A Case Study is by Timothy Shanahan. I’m adding it to The Best Resources On Reading Fluency (Including How To Measure It).

Doodles Academy looks like a pretty neat free art curriculum for grades 1 through 5.

Over 1,000 Writing Prompts for Students is from The New York Times Learning Network. I’m adding it to Best Posts On Writing Instruction.

The Action Behind Writing is from The Daily Write. I’m adding it to the same list.