Here’s the latest edition of this regular feature . These are the posts appearing this blog that received the most “hits” in the preceding seven days (though they may have originally been published on an earlier date).
You might also be interested in The Twenty Most Popular Posts From This Blog In 2017 ; Tenth Anniversary Of This Blog — What Have Been My Most Popular Posts? (Part One) and Part Two: Tenth Anniversary Of This Blog — What Have Been My Most Popular Posts?
Here are this week’s top posts:
1. The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
2. The Best Sites For Teaching & Learning About Cinco de Mayo
3. Guest Post – “As the New Moon Grows, We Can Too: How Educators Can Learn More About Muslim Students During The Month of Ramadan”
4. Harvard Business Review Publishes Great Article On The Importance Of Asking Questions
5. New Report On Everything You Wanted To Know About Metacognition, But Were Afraid To Ask