As regular readers know, at the end of each week I share the five most popular posts from the previous seven days.
I thought people might find it interesting to see a list of the ten most popular posts from the previous thirty days.
You might also be interested in Eleventh Anniversary Of This Blog: What Have Been My Most Popular Posts? (Part One) and Part Two: Eleventh Anniversary Of This Blog – What Have Been My Most Popular Posts?
Here are this month’s most popular posts:
- After Spending $575 Million On Teacher Evaluation, Gates Foundation Says, “Oops”
- The Best Sites For Learning About The 2018 World Cup In Russia
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Online Learning Games Of 2018 – So Far
- What Do You Do On The Last Day Of Class? (Part Two)
- The Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education In 2018 – So Far
- The Best Popular Movies/TV Shows For ESL/EFL (& How To Use Them)
- The Best Online Virtual “Corkboards” (or “Bulletin Boards”)
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World’s Different Cultures
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom