'Web 2.0 paljastaa' photo (c) 2011, Janne Ansaharju - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/

In yet another attempt to get at the enormous backlog I have of sites worth blogging about, I post a regular feature called “The Week In Web 2.0.” (you might also be interested in The Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education In 2018 – So Far). I also sometimes include tech tools or articles about them that might not exactly fit the definition of Web 2.0.

You might also be interested in:

BEST LISTS OF THE WEEK: WEB 2.0 TOOLS

Cool Online Creation Tools

Here are this week’s picks:

Yo Teach! – A Great Alternative to TodaysMeet is a post from Richard Byrne that not only talks about a new tool for “backchannel” feedback during class or public presentations, but he also includes links to other options, too.

Edward The App is a tool for providing support when writing essays or novels. Her’s a video about it:

I don’t think it’s quite as helpful as other tools on the The Best Online Tools That Can Help Students Write An Essay list, but it may be worth a look.

You Took Lousy iPhone Photos. Here’s How to Make Them Beautiful. is from The NY Times. I’m adding it to The Best Sites For Learning Beginning Photography Tips.

15 Collaborative Tools for Your Classroom That Are NOT Google is a nice collection from Shake-Up Learning.

Everything You Need to Know to Get Started With AR/VR in the Classroom is from Ed Surge. I’m adding it to A Beginning List Of The Best Resources On Virtual Reality In Education.