Each week, I publish a post or two containing three or four particularly useful resources on classroom instruction, and you can see them all here.

You might also be interested in THE BEST RESOURCES ON CLASS INSTRUCTION IN 2018 – PART TWO.

Here are this week’s picks:

Data Nuggests are a series of science lesson plans that “co-designed by scientists and teachers. When using Data Nuggets students are provided with the details of authentic science research projects, and then get to work through an activity that gives them practice looking for patterns and developing explanations about natural phenomena using the scientific data from the study.”

Beyond ‘I will’: implementation intentions to encourage student action is from Harry Fletcher-Wood and provides some good advice on encouraging student follow-through on commitments.

Writing in Science: Guest post by Hochman and Wexler is from Bunsen Blue. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Writing In Science Class.

Popula is a collection of short essays where people write about one day in their lives. Some might not be appropriate for the classroom, but many might be good exemplars for students who could be given the same assignment. I’m adding it to The Best Websites For K-12 Writing Instruction/Reinforcement.

I’m adding this video to The Best Posts On Helping Students Teach Their Classmates — Help Me Find More: