The end-of-year “Best” list continues with this annual list.
I’m adding it to ALL MY END-OF-YEAR “BEST” LISTS FOR 2018 IN ONE PLACE!
The first ten are the most popular “Best” lists, followed by the most popular non-Best list posts (determined by 1.15 million visitors):
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Places To Get The “Same” Text Written For Different “Levels”
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom
- My “Best” Series
- The Best Popular Movies/TV Shows For ESL/EFL
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World’s Different Cultures
- The Best Online Virtual “Corkboards” (or “Bulletin Boards”)
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- The Best Places To Read & Write “Choose Your Own Adventure” Stories
- The Best Sites Where Students Can Work Independently & Let Teachers Check On Progress
- After Spending $575 Million On Teacher Evaluation, Gates Foundation Says, “Oops”
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- Answers To “What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?”
- Make Your Own “American Chopper” Meme
- “Crio” Is Going To Become A Favorite Online Tool Of Many Teachers
- Am I The Only Teacher Who Didn’t Know About “BookTubers”?
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- Here’s The Form I Have Students Complete When They’re Listening To Their Classmate’s Presentations
- A Simple & Effective Classroom Lesson On Gratitude