'Web 2.0 paljastaa' photo (c) 2011, Janne Ansaharju - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/

In yet another attempt to get at the enormous backlog I have of sites worth blogging about, I post a regular feature called “The Week In Web 2.0.” (you might also be interested in The Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education In 2018 – So Far). I also sometimes include tech tools or articles about them that might not exactly fit the definition of Web 2.0.

You might also be interested in:

THE 56 BEST WEB 2.0 APPLICATIONS FOR EDUCATION IN 2018

BEST LISTS OF THE WEEK: WEB 2.0 TOOLS

Cool Online Creation Tools

Here are this week’s picks:

You can make free charts at Charts Factory.  I’m adding it to Not “The Best,” But “A List” Of Mindmapping, Flow Chart Tools, & Graphic Organizers.

Voice Headliner lets you choose the voice of a variety of famous people, type in what you want them to say, and then get an audio and/or video recording of them saying it. It could be useful for ELLs.

Slidezen is a free tool that lets you share presentation slides with your audience.

MixKit is a collection of video footage that can be used for free. I’m adding it to  The Best Online Sources For Images.

How to Use Google Slides to Create Choose Your Own Adventure Stories is from Richard Byrne. I’m adding it to The Best Places To Read & Write “Choose Your Own Adventure” Stories.