I’m making a change in the content of the regular feature. In addition to sharing the top five posts that have received the most “hits” in the preceding seven days (though they may have originally been published on an earlier date), I will also include the top five posts that have actually appeared in the past week. Often, these are different posts.
You might also be interested in IT’S THE TWELFTH ANNIVERSARY OF THIS BLOG – HERE ARE THE FORTY ALL-TIME MOST POPULAR POSTS and THE TWENTY MOST POPULAR POSTS FROM THIS BLOG – 2018.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
2. The Best Places To Get The “Same” Text Written For Different “Levels”
3. AROUND THE WEB IN ESL/EFL/ELL
4. The Best Sites For Learning About The World’s Different Cultures
5. The Best Online Virtual “Corkboards” (or “Bulletin Boards”)
Here are this week’s top posts that originally appeared in the past seven days:
NEW RESEARCH RE-CONFIRMS THAT POSITIVE TEACHER-STUDENT RELATIONSHIPS MATTER
THIS ARTICLE SHARES SOME OF THE BEST ADVICE YOU’LL FIND ON GIVING FEEDBACK
INTRIGUING RESEARCH ON ABSENTEEISM
“SLAVEVOYAGES.ORG” UNVEILS NEW SITE & IT’S AMAZING – & TRAGIC
“KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS” FROM MY CLASSES FOR THEIR TOK ORAL PRESENTATIONS
“TEXTLY” LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE A HELPFUL TOOL FOR STUDENT WRITERS