I’m making a change in the content of the regular feature.  In addition to sharing the top five posts that have received the most “hits” in the preceding seven days (though they may have originally been published on an earlier date), I will also include the top five posts that have actually appeared in the past week.  Often, these are different posts.

You might also be interested in IT’S THE TWELFTH ANNIVERSARY OF THIS BLOG – HERE ARE THE FORTY ALL-TIME MOST POPULAR POSTS and THE TWENTY MOST POPULAR POSTS FROM THIS BLOG – 2018.

Here are this week’s most popular posts:

1.  List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations

2. Infographic: “Expanding Sentences”

3. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom

4. All 2,000 “Best” Lists

5. Updated & Revised: The Best ESL/EFL Blogs – Share Your Favorites!

Here are this week’s top posts that originally appeared in the past seven days (if they are not already on the above list):

NEW “IMMERSIVE MIXED REALITY” VIDEO FROM THE WEATHER CHANNEL: “SURVIVING THE TORNADO”

“‘TO MAXIMIZE GROUP WORK, MAKE IT METACOGNITIVE’”

MY NEW BAM! RADIO SHOW IS ON “CO-TEACHING STRATEGIES THAT WORK FOR TEACHERS AND STUDENTS”

NEW & REVISED: HERE ARE THE SITES I’M USING FOR MY SUMMER SCHOOL “VIRTUAL CLASSROOM”

FUN VIDEO: “I DON’T SEE WHY YOU HAVE TO HAVE SUCH A CRAZY LANGUAGE….”

NEW STUDY FINDS THAT THINKING WE MIGHT KNOW SOMETHING, BUT THEN DISCOVERING WE DON’T, IS MOST MOTIVATING TYPE OF CURIOSITY

HERE ARE COVERS FOR THE THREE BOOKS WE’RE EDITING: MATH, SCIENCE & SOCIAL STUDIES

SEE WHAT ANIMALS SEE WITH THIS NEW TOOL

HOT OFF THE PRESS! THE MOST UP-TO-DATE STATISTICS ON ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNERS IN THE U.S.