Here are some recent useful posts and articles on educational policy issues (You might also be interested in THE BEST ARTICLES, VIDEOS & POSTS ON EDUCATION POLICY IN 2018 – PART TWO):’

5 MISTAKES MACKENZIE BEZOS AND OTHER MEGA-DONORS SHOULD AVOID is from Wired. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About The Role Of Private Foundations In Education Policy.

Chicago’s Urban Prep Academy – known for 100% college acceptance rates – put reputation ahead of results is from The Conversation. I’m adding it to The Best Posts About Attrition Rates At So-Called “Miracle” Schools.

What Economists Think About Democrats’ New Education Proposals is from NPR.

Why Has the “School as Factory” Metaphor Persisted? is by Larry Cuban.

Teacher unions may be more important than ever in 2020 is from Brookings. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning Why Teachers Unions Are Important.

Failure of L.A. school tax measure could put resources and alliances to the test is from The L.A. Times.

Report: K-12 spending still reeling from ‘lost decade’ of economic growth is from Education Dive.

Should Teachers Track Students is from Slate. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About Ability Grouping & Tracking — Help Me Find More.

Gov. Newsom’s task force recommends more discretion to deny charter schools is from Ed Source. I’m adding it to The Best Posts & Articles Analyzing Charter Schools.

DeVos, unions drive Democratic candidates to back away from charter schools is from NBC News.

The Radical Teachers’ Movement Comes to Baltimore is from The Nation.

‘Can’t pay their bills with love’: In many teaching jobs, teachers’ salaries can’t cover rent is from USA Today. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About The Teacher Compensation Crisis.