Time for another mid-year “Best” list.
I’m adding list list to ALL MID-YEAR “BEST OF 2019” LISTS IN ONE PLACE!
First is a list of the most popular posts that first appeared this year.
Second is a list of the overall most popular posts, several which have appeared earlier, but still retain a great deal of popularity.
MOST POPULAR THAT FIRST APPEARED IN 2019
1.THIS ARTICLE IS ONE OF THE BEST PIECES I’VE READ ON CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT
2.GOOGLE UNVEILS NEW & IMPRESSIVE FREE READING APP: “RIVET”
3.UPDATED & REVISED: THE BEST ESL/EFL BLOGS – SHARE YOUR FAVORITES!
4.THE BEST WEB 2.0 APPLICATIONS FOR EDUCATION IN 2019 – PART ONE
5. THE BEST RESOURCES, ARTICLES & BLOG POSTS FOR TEACHERS OF ELLS IN 2019 – PART ONE
6.HOW COULD I HAVE NOT KNOWN ABOUT GOOGLE’S “DATA GIF MAKER”?
7.I AM SHOWING THIS NIKE COMMERCIAL TO MY ELL CLASS FIRST THING ON MONDAY
8.HERE’S THE END-OF-YEAR GOAL-SETTING UNIT I’M USING WITH STUDENTS (VIDEOS & HANDOUTS INCLUDED!)
9.A LOOK BACK: WAYS TO TURN A BAD TEACHER-STUDENT RELATIONSHIP INTO A GOOD ONE
10.A LOOK BACK: TEACHERS MIGHT FIND THIS LIST OF ELL ACCOMMODATIONS USEFUL…
MOST POPULAR “OVERALL” IN 2019
1. List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
2.ORAL PRESENTATION SUGGESTIONS FOR IB THEORY OF KNOWLEDGE CLASSES
3. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom
4. The Best Places To Get The “Same” Text Written For Different “Levels”
6. The Best Sites For Learning About The World’s Different Cultures
7. The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
8. The Best Online Virtual “Corkboards” (or “Bulletin Boards”)
9.WE’RE ENCOURAGING STUDENTS TO USE THIS OUTLINE FOR 2019 TOK ESSAYS