Six years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech, including some Web 2.0 apps.

You might also be interested in THE BEST ED TECH RESOURCES OF 2019 – PART ONE, as well as checking out all my edtech resources.

You might also want to explore The 56 Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education In 2018 and THE BEST WEB 2.0 APPLICATIONS FOR EDUCATION IN 2019 – PART ONE.

Here are this week’s choices:

Coming To America: Our Best Student Podcasts About Immigration is from NPR. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Teacher & Student Podcasting.

What is Two-Factor Authentication? – And Why You Should Use It is from Richard Byrne. I’m adding it to The Best Advice On Protecting Our Digital Info.

FCC to consider allowing families without WiFi to apply for E-Rate is from Education Dive. FCC considers expanding E-Rate program to student homes is from EdScoop. I’m adding both to The Best Resources For Learning About Schools Providing Home Computers & Internet Access To Students.

FlipGrid has added some new features. Read about them at two posts by Richard Byrne:

Great New Features Added to Flipgrid

How to Use Flipgrid to Create Whiteboard Videos