BiljaST / Pixabay

Five years ago I began this regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention.

You might also be interested in THE BEST RESOURCES, ARTICLES & BLOG POSTS FOR TEACHERS OF ELLS IN 2019 – PART ONE.

. Also, check out A Collection Of My Best Resources On Teaching English Language Learners.

In addition, look for our new book on teaching ELLs, which was published in the Spring of 2018.

Here are this week’s choices:

Voices from Veteran Educators: What I Wish I Did Differently is by Valentina Gonzalez, with a minor contribution from me.

Instagram during classes is from the British Council. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning To Use The Video Apps “Vine” & Instagram.

What to consider when teaching English in large classes is from The British Council.

Back to school – my top tips for the new academic year is by DR GIANFRANCO CONTI. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Planning The First Day Of School.

5 ways to make PBL work in ELL is from Smart Brief.

13 GRAMMAR GAMES AND ACTIVITIES FOR FUN LEARNING is from English Teaching 101. I’m adding it to The Best Ideas For Using Games In The ESL/EFL/ELL Classroom.

12 LISTENING ACTIVITIES FOR ESL STUDENTS is from English Teaching 101. I’m adding it to The Best Listening Sites For English Language Learners.

I’m adding this next tweet to The Best Web Tools For Teaching Irregular Verbs & Verb Tenses — Contribute Your Suggestions!: