As regular readers know, I host a weekly ten-minute BAM! Radio Show that accompanies my Education Week Teacher columns and, over the years, they’ve now exceeded two-hundred episodes.

I thought readers – and listeners – would be interested in seeing the most popular ones.

I’m adding this list to my other “All-Time” collections.

Here they are:

1. Why the Death of Paper Books May Be Greatly Exaggerated with Dan Willingham and Kristin Ziemke.
  2. Classroom Rules: What Works, What Does Not with Dr. Lou Denti and Alice Mercer.
  3. Using the First Language of English Language Learners with Melissa Eddington, Wendi Pillars, and Tracey Flores.
  4. Teaching As a Second Career? Before You Take the Plunge… with Jeri Asaro, Gladis Kersaint, Ph.D., and Denisse R. Thompson.
  5. Managing Conflicts Between Colleagues and Administrators with Todd Franklin and Dr. Sanée Bell.
  6. Blended Learning: What Is It, Does It Work? with Connie Parham, Angel Cintron, Jr.
  7. Encouraging Students to Set Their Own Goals with Dr. Sanée Bell, Rita Platt, and Kevin Parr.
  8. Great Uses and Misuses of Taxonomies in the Classroom with Meghan Everette, Dr. Rebecca Stobaugh, and Michael Fisher.
  9. Managing the Challenges That Keep Principals up at Night with Dr. Sanée Bell, Jen Schwanke, and Mike Janatovich.
  10. The Look and Feel of Culturally Responsive Instruction with Django Paris.
  11. Math Best Practices: Do You Know Them When You See Them? with Jill Henry and David Wees.
  12. Classroom Management: Cultivating Student Self-Control with Dr. Jennifer Davis Bowman, Bryan Harris and Amanda Koonlaba, M.Ed.