Time for another end-of-year “Best” list.
I’ll be adding this list to I’m adding this post to All My 2019 “Best” Lists In One Place!
First is a list of the most popular posts that first appeared this year.
Second is a list of the overall most popular posts, several which have appeared earlier, but still retain a great deal of popularity.
MOST POPULAR THAT FIRST APPEARED IN SECOND PART OF 2019
- THE BEST THIRTY-FIVE WEB 2.0 APPLICATIONS FOR EDUCATION IN 2019
- GET A FREE PDF OF THE NY TIMES’ “1619 PROJECT”
- VERY INTERESTING VIDEO: “HOW TO STAY MOTIVATED – THE LOCUS RULE”
- The Best Fun Videos For English Language Learners In 2019 – Part Two
- RESPONDING TO RACIST “GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY” TROPE
- A LOOK BACK: THREE VIDEOS OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNERS GIVING ADVICE TO TEACHERS
- A LOOK BACK – INFOGRAPHIC: “EXPANDING SENTENCES”
- A LOOK BACK: WAYS A MAINSTREAM TEACHER CAN SUPPORT AN ELL NEWCOMER IN CLASS
- “FLUENT KEY” LOOKS LIKE A WONDERFUL VIDEO TOOL FOR ALL TEACHERS
- GOOGLE CREATES “LATINO TRAILBLAZERS” INTERACTIVE
- A SIMPLE WAY I DIFFERENTIATE TPR (TOTAL PHYSICAL RESPONSE) LESSONS – DO YOU HAVE OTHER SUGGESTIONS?
- DO’S & DON’TS OF WORKING WITH AN AIDE IN AN ELL CLASSROOM – PLEASE ADD YOUR OWN SUGGESTIONS
- NEW STUDY FINDS THAT SPECIFIC NINTH-GRADE INTERVENTION VERY EFFECTIVE & IT’S REMARKABLY SIMILAR TO WHAT WE DO AT OUR SCHOOL
- HERE’S THE ADVICE I GAVE OUR ADVANCED ELL TEACHERS ON HOW TO PREPARE STUDENTS FOR WRITING ASSESSMENTS – WHAT CAN YOU ADD?
- HERE’S THE QUESTIONNAIRE MY STUDENTS COMPLETE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
MOST POPULAR “OVERALL” IN SECOND PART OF 2019
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Places To Get The “Same” Text Written For Different “Levels”
- All 2,000 “Best” Lists
- Answers To “What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?”
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World’s Different Cultures
- The Best Online Virtual “Corkboards” (or “Bulletin Boards”)
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Places To Read & Write “Choose Your Own Adventure” Stories