I’ve written many posts and shared many links about Project Zero’s Thinking Routines (I’ll list a number of them at the end of this post).

I don’t know if they recently redesigned their website, or I’ve just been clueless over the years, but I just discovered that they have them all very clearly organized in an accessible way on their website. You can search for them by school subject and/or by skill.

There’s something there for just about every and any teacher!

Here are some other posts/resources I’ve shared on this blog about Project Zero:

Excellent Collection Of “Thinking Routines” From Project Zero

Thinking Routines + Tools + Practices is a Project Zero related series of practices related to the Maker movement.

The Smithsonian released “Using Global Thinking Strategies with Latino Content.” Here’s how they describe it:

Teachers looking to foster in their students a broader understanding and appreciation of today’s complex world can use these Learning Lab collections that pair Harvard’s Project Zero Global Thinking Routines with new bilingual Latino-content videos of National Portrait Gallery and Smithsonian American Art Museum curators discussing works in the collection.

Each Learning Lab teaching collection includes additional supporting materials to add dimension, expand the activity, and deepen students’ learning.